Careers with Harper Chemical
Account Manager – NC/SC
Job Details: A chemical distribution company is looking for an individual with motivation and drive to grow an existing business in the NC/SC area. The company is over 50 years old with a diverse family of chemical solutions encompassing the business. The candidate would be integral part of the growth of this business division while being able to utilize existing resources available throughout the organization.
Our company headquarters is in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with multiple locations on the East Coast and a private fleet. Our entire team of 50+ employees are focused on building and sustaining long term relationships with our customers. If you are interested in a growth opportunity with unlimited earnings/career potential than you need to apply.
Develop and maintain strong customer relationships along with prospecting new customers in your assigned territory.
- Employ a value-add sales approach that focuses on building a long term, value-based relationship with accounts
- Effectively develop a robust sales pipeline and manage customer account plans utilizing CRM tool
- Focus on customer retention and drive satisfaction through collaboration with various decision makers and stakeholders.
- Coordinate with technical support, leadership, and local resources to effectively manage customer services.
- Develop and participate in customer RFP’s, RFQ’s, and develop logistical solutions to grow your territory.
- Communicate competitive developments in their account base regarding pricing, product changes, and market changes.
3 – 5 years of experience in sales with a proven track record of success
- Sales experience in chemicals or distribution a plus
- Ability to build a network and collaborate with others to drive solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills along with the ability to build relationships between all facets of your business.
- Ability to manage time and resources efficiently to achieve business growth.
- Business understanding of chemical and industrial manufacturing and the end needs of chemical customers.
- Listening and problem-solving skills to understand customer needs and developing solutions to overcome objections.
Salary Range: $45K – $50K
- Company Car & Cell Phone
- 401(K) plan
- Protected sales territory
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org